Dear Candidates and Parents,
We hope that this finds you well and that you are enjoying your summer.
We wanted to give you an update on the Summer 2020 Persian GCSE and GCE Examinations, as well as to let you know how and when you can get your results.
- All Candidate Assessment Grades (CAGs ) and ranking orders were submitted to Pearson Edexcel in good time. Many thanks for your invaluable cooperation with this matter
- A Level Persian results will be announced on 13th August 2020
- GCSE Persian results will be announced on 20th August 2020
- All results will be published by Pearsons and posted on Rustam’s website (www.rustamschool.co.uk) for you to see as soon as we have them. We will also send the results to you via email
- You will need your UCI number to see your grades. This is due to GDPR regulations, which are there to protect your privacy. Should you not have this at hand, on results day, please contact us by replying to the results email
- Certificates are awarded by Pearson in November 2020, once we have them, we will contact all external candidates so you can collect them by hand. We do not post certificates as they can be lost and are expensive/difficult to replace.
- Rustam internal candidates will receive their certificate at Rustam’s Graduation Ceremony in February 2021
Please Note: Ofqual are not accepting appeals for grades this year. However dissatisfied candidates would be able to retake the exam in the Autumn, should they wish to do so. If you do wish to retake a new registration would be required. For more information, please refer to the Ofqual link here:
We wish you every success with your results and look forward to seeing you all soon.
Take care and stay safe
Headteacher Rustam school